• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stupid Ref

James

Cricket Web Owner
You've pushed me too far Buddhmaster and Shounak with your bad language on the forums. I've lost count of the number of warnings the moderators and I have handed out to you both!

You've both been banned for seven days.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
I have already done so.
Hmm, alright then. Here's every post made by you since the Aus - Italy game:

marc71178 said:
Indeed, I mean Materazzi will now miss quite possibly the biggest game of his career.
marc71178 said:
Yes, I mean if it weren't for the referee missing the Cahill foul in the first game, you'd have gone home after the first round.
marc71178 said:
Except the penalty decision was by the letter of the law a correct decision.
Mind pointing out where you "have already done so"?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Despite the fact it wasn't? He could have easily run around him, but infact decided to trip over him. I agree it was stupid to go down like that though.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
I note you completely ignore the number of times I've explained why it was a foul.
What, is it a case of some of your posts not showing up in this thread? Or do I need to hold a mirror up to my screen to get the hidden message? 8-)

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
James said:
You've pushed me too far Buddhmaster and Shounak with your bad language on the forums. I've lost count of the number of warnings the moderators and I have handed out to you both!

You've both been banned for seven days.
Very funny....
Edited by James.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Pedro Delgado said:
Not very funny, but midly amusing and topical I thought. Evidently gags at your expense are Out of Bounds, I'll remember in future.
I thought you were entirely serious.

For shame. :ph34r: