• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daily Predictions.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Since the Korea/Togo game isn't over yet, I can still make the prediction, I hope it is okay with everyone :-

Brazil 2 - Croatia 0
France 0- Switzerland 1

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
TBF, I wasn't watching the game, all I knew was Korea-Togo were 1-1 and that's it. I will edit that anyways.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
That's okay fellas, I agree with PD that I had the extra knowledge and I did feel that Korea had the edge at that point of the game, even though I was not watching the game. My apologies for bringing that up. Cheers !! :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
BoyBrumby said:
Tomorrow's games look, on paper, easier to predict, so I'm probably gonna run 0/3. Anyhoo:

Brazil 3 Croatia 1
France 0 Switzerland 0
(despite me actually putting money on France winning! :p)
South Korea 2 Togo 1
Well I did call it. A fiver to Ladbrookes it is, but a treble @ 4/1 was just too tempting.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
Indeed. Was looking the goods until the sendoff too. I reckon I was right about South Korea not being too flash though. :p
They were alright when they got their act together after the sending off - will be lucky to make the second round though.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Well I did call it. A fiver to Ladbrookes it is, but a treble @ 4/1 was just too tempting.
It has, however, secured a slightly massive lead in the competition:

Code:
BoyBrumby      21
FaaipDeOiad    15
Sir Redman     14
Adamc          13
oz_fan         13
Craig          13
Matteh         13
LongHopCassidy 12
Hoggy31        12
Jamee          12
superkingdave  12
Biased Indian  11
Vimes          11
Broncoman      11
Pedro Delgado  10
Baconator       9
33/3from3.3     8
Marc            7
Steulen         7
andyc           7
alternative     7
thewizard101    6
Blewy           5
Blaze           5
Robertinho      4
Pothas          4
Barney          4
cameeel         4
JASON           4
Sanz            4
ash chaulk      2
Great Birtannia 1
Cloete          1
The fight for silver is on...

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Manfully clinging on to second place there, after two incorrect tips. Tomorrow should be fairly straightforward, assuming Spain don't choke.

Spain 1 - 0 Ukraine
Tunisia 2 - 0 Saudi Arabia
Germany 2 - 1 Poland