• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daily Predictions.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Code:
Sir Redman         63
BoyBrumby          55
FaaipDeOiad        53
oz_fan             53
Adamc              50
Pedro Delgado      50
Marc               49
Matteh             45
Craig              45
Vimes              43
Broncoman          39
alternative        39
Barney Rubble      39
JASON              37
Steulen            37
superkingdave      37
cameeel            32
Jamee              30
Sanz               26
Baconator          24
Robertinho         20
LongHopCassidy     12
Hoggy31            12
Biased Indian      11
irfan              11
Goughy             11
thewizard101       10
Blaze               9
ash chaulk          9
33/3from3.3         8
andyc               7
TT Boy              7
Cloete              6
Blewy               5
Pothas              4
Great Birtannia     1
aussie              1
Gajayanake          1
dro87               1
Anyone disagree with double points from quarters onwards? It's not like it's going to make huge changes anyway, and they are more important games...

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Samuel_Vimes said:
Anyone disagree with double points from quarters onwards? It's not like it's going to make huge changes anyway, and they are more important games...
Not me. Thanks for doing all this too old chap.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Funnily enough, Dale is 2 points ahead of me at the top of the oztips tipping comp thing, and here it's exactly the same, just with Redman in front. :p

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Sounds fine to me.

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
FaaipDeOiad said:
Funnily enough, Dale is 2 points ahead of me at the top of the oztips tipping comp thing, and here it's exactly the same, just with Redman in front. :p
I should probably have entered in some other tipping comps, but I was busy with exams for the first week and a bit, and it was a bit late once I'd finished to try and catch up. Besides, I'm a lazy git and would probably have forgotten to keep up to date anyway :dry: