• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daily Predictions.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bugger. 3 days without a sniff of a correct score. I'm starting to feel like the Wizard of Oz when they pull back the curtain, "You talk a good game, fat boy, but really you're ****ing clueless..." :p

Anyway:

Portugal 3 Iran 1
Czech Republic 3 Ghana 0
Italy 2 USA 0

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
Bugger. 3 days without a sniff of a correct score. I'm starting to feel like the Wizard of Oz when they pull back the curtain, "You talk a good game, fat boy, but really you're ****ing clueless..." :p

Anyway:

Portugal 3 Iran 1
Czech Republic 3 Ghana 0
Italy 2 USA 0
I got one correct score - Italy 1 - 1 USA :laugh:

JASON said:
Italy 1 - 1 USA

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Ugh. Shocking round yesterday. Firstly Pauleta's miss in injury time cost me full points on the Portugal-Iran game, and then neither Italy nor the Czechs won their games.

Japan 0 - 2 Croatia
Brazil 2 - 0 Australia
France 1 - 0 Korea

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Another great day at the tipping office yesterday.... 8-)

Croatia 2 Japan 0
Brazil 2 Australia 1
France 3 South Korea 0

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Whoops, yesterday's predictions were shocking.

Croatia 3 Japan 1
Brazil 2 Australia 0
France 1 South Korea 0