• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daily Predictions.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
On paper it looks like 3 relatively straightforward wins for the favs, but the margin is the thing, isn't it? Ok:

Argentina 2 S&M 1
Holland 2 Ivory Coast 0
Mexico 2 Angola 0

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Blaze said:
^ You just know that there is going to be an upset now you've said that...
Sincerely hope so! Especially involving one involving the Argies getting a sound S&M thrashing! :D

Craig

World Traveller
Adamc said:
If there was a handicap system to give bonus points to people who know nothing about football, I'd be coming first right now. ;)
But given that you are doing better then most pundits on here, you could say you know more about football then them :laugh: :p

Or you could claim to being lucky (my form went out the window last night :@ )

Argentina 1 - Serbia & Montengro 1
Netherlands 2 - 1 Cote d'Ivorie
Mexico 4 - 0 Angola

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The list is still dominated by the football-clueless, although Brumby hangs on for the slightly more respected opinionators. Redman rides on the back of van Persie's chest save to draw level, though, while the chasing pack is still firmly tied together as plenty predicted the 2-1 draw. Angola were widely predicted not to score against Mexico; that they did, but no one foresaw the dull, dreary affair that yours truly easily avoided.

Code:
BoyBrumby      27
Sir Redman     27
Adamc          23
Vimes          23
Matteh         22
oz_fan         21
Craig          21
Broncoman      21
FaaipDeOiad    20
Jamee          18
Baconator      18
superkingdave  17
Steulen        15
Pedro Delgado  14
Marc           13
alternative    13
Barney Rubble  13
Sanz           13
LongHopCassidy 12
Hoggy31        12
Biased Indian  11
JASON          11
thewizard101   10
33/3from3.3     8
andyc           7
ash chaulk      6
Blewy           5
Blaze           5
cameeel         5
Cloete          5
Robertinho      4
Pothas          4
Goughy          2
TT Boy          2
Great Birtannia 1
aussie          1
Gajayanake      1
Portugal 2 - 0 Iran
Ceska 2 - 1 Ghana
Italia 2 - 0 USA

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow - 5th. Doing so so much better at this than in all the other fantasy world cup games :D

Portugal 2 Iran 0
Tschechische Republik 3 Ghana 1
Italien 3 Amerika 0

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
The list is still dominated by the football-clueless, although Brumby hangs on for the slightly more respected opinionators. Redman rides on the back of van Persie's chest save to draw level, though, while the chasing pack is still firmly tied together as plenty predicted the 2-1 draw. Angola were widely predicted not to score against Mexico; that they did, but no one foresaw the dull, dreary affair that yours truly easily avoided.
Hey! Since when did coming from Oceania make you automatically football clueless?:@ I've played the game since I was 6 I'll have you know.

Anyway, slightly indignant rant over. Hopefully I can get clear from Brumby now.

Portugal 3 - 0 Iran
Czech Republic 2 - 0 Ghana
Italy 2 - 0 USA