• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whose failure are you supporting?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
LOL

I'll be supporting Argentina's failure religiously

What a class act they are though

:@

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Travis_Teh said:
USA....

United States of America...

and the USA.

Worst footballing nation in the history of the game, no idea how they rigged the FIFA standings to be 5th in the world pre world cup.

I hope they get belted ten nil every game, and I hope they never get to a world cup final stage again.
They're actually better than you give them credit for. Didn't show it today though.:unsure:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
roseboy64 said:
They're actually better than you give them credit for. Didn't show it today though.:unsure:
You are lucky you said the second sentence .... or I would have had to laugh at you ... again.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
roseboy64 said:
Better as in Mr Creosote Better?

(Better get a bucket - I'm gonna throw up.....)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The USA and England. Probably a bit stronger feeling re: the US. I don't mind if England go ok, I just don't want them to win because we'll never stop hearing about it. Although, at least then they could stop talking about 1966.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Because general consensus is that the American public does not deserve a football team, as it is a game you do not understand as a whole. I am told fans do not celbrate goals that result from brilliant passing moves or solo runs, as the finish is "easy."

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Bruce Arena also annoys me as an individual. They also play a rather ugly game, and are terribly overrated in the world rankings.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm not America's biggest fan, but I think we should be careful as Americans on this board could easily take offence.

In regards to why I don't particularly like their soccer team, because it just looks like they don't belong. I'm guessing the hype there in the US isn't very big, and most people wouldn't care.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Well, All I am going to say to you guys is 'Support the minnow' just like you do in other sports. :)