• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F: Brazil, Croatia, Australia, Japan

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
id love us to get through, Brazil should get through but stranger things have happened. We definately are capable of winning the other two games but we will have to play well...

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Brazil
Croatia
Australia
Japan

Obviously I'm hoping Australia can get through but that is how I think it will end in reality.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm overcome with bizarre feelings of wishing an Australian sporting team well! I'm sure it'll soon pass. :p

This is actually a fairly stiff group. Japan recently drew with The Fatherland; Croatia qualified ahead of Sweden (and defeated them in Sweden to boot) and beat the Argentines in a friendly recently (but haven't we all?! :D); Australia have a solid, physical looking squad & Brazil are the best team in the world.

Oz should bully a result out of Japan first up, which may be an advantage especially if Brazil thump the Croats. Would love to see Oz go through (it's not often I type that!), but suspect Croatia will just be too good.

1) Brazil
2) Croatia
3) Australia
4) Japan