• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F: Brazil, Croatia, Australia, Japan

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
luckyeddie said:
I don't WANT Australia to lose 2-0 - I'd love them to win.

(although I'd like the rules to be changed so that Australia can win yet Harry Kewell (or to give him his full title, 'Harry Kewell, Obnoxious Ex-Leeds Diving Cheating Scum') is permitted to lose.

No, not lose. What's the word I'm looking for?

Ah yes, rot. That's it.
Speaking of which Australia are playing a lot like Leeds.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
steds said:
Do you not have work, SP? :sleep:

What was the goal like, btw?
Shot from outside the box, keeper jumped up amongst the rabble of men, Japanese guy ran in and seemed to elbow him in the face, ball went over keeper and in.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
what a joke some of worst refreeing i have ever seen, i think your average bandwanger had better idea about the rules of football. I can't believe Japan is infront, but in sure ours boys will come back and get the win, Cahill and Kennedy on pretty soon in the 2nd half.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
CW ahead of the Beeb's site!

This is the first game I've missed 'cos I'm stuck at work. Going by what the beeb says an equaliser is the least Oz deserve.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
89 mins: GOAL Australia 1-2 Japan
Substitute Tim Cahillmakes it 2-1 with his second goal, a shot from the edge of the box which hits Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi's right-hand post and flies into the far corner.

Now THAT confused me - thanks, Beeb