• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C: Argentina, Cote d'Ivoire, Serbia & Montenegro, Holland

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
haha that commentator in the youtube movie...to funny don't understand *****..really funny though :D

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
In all fairness, I don't like the fella but van Nistelrooy is class, because he's everything a centre-forward should be, strong, dirty and clinical.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry i hate this Dutch side more than this Argentinian one

(and i have the Argies to top the group in my accumulator)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
hopefully Argentina put the dutch away so that England wont have to play them in the quarters..

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
bla bla bore off steds :tongue:

I couldn't give a rat's *** who we play personally, as if you are going to win the World Cup you will have to beat great sides at some point, might as well do it early doors