• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B: England, Paraguay, Trinidad & Tobago, Sweden

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Craig said:
You know I'm not flash at spelling, in fact I was talking to Cloete the other day on MSN and parts of it was error after error, but it is Bayern :p
He was joking. Calling them Bryan is like calling Manchester United ManYoo. Keep up. ;)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Well you learn something new everyday. Listening to the commentary I repeatedly picked up on a little known gem. Did anyone else know that Peter Crouch is 6'7"?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
superkingdave said:
there's one problem with that, Beckham doesn't get forward, he'll still stand near the half way line and launch 40 yard balls
Which is why Aaron Lennon should play...

Craig

World Traveller
Barney Rubble said:
He was joking. Calling them Bryan is like calling Manchester United ManYoo. Keep up. ;)
:laugh:

My bad. Although I tried pronounced Manchester United - ManYoo and it sounds rubbish with my accent, so it sounds better with a Manchester accent?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Craig said:
:laugh:

My bad. Although I tried pronounced Manchester United - ManYoo and it sounds rubbish with my accent, so it sounds better with a Manchester accent?
It's because they always get shortened from Manchester United, to Manchester Utd, to Man Utd, to Man U - Man U becomes ManYoo. Their fans don't like it - so naturally, a lot of people use it. :D