• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

32 Interviews in 56 days

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Right. Cool. Pedro do you use an Instant messenger? If yes, could you give me your id?

Stefano

School Boy/Girl Captain
Pratyush, do you need someone from these countries:

- Italy
- Portugal
- Ukraine

I can help you!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I have some one from Portugal and Italy. Would be great to have some one from Ukraine..

Do let me know when possible here or via mail.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Do you have an Instant messenger where I can contact you Stefano? Thanks a lot for helping out.

The two recent interviews put in:

USA

Italy

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The countries left:

Ivory Coast
S and M
Mexico
Holland
Angola
Czech
Croatia
France
Switzerland
Togo
Ukraine
Tunisia
Japan

Czech, Japan - I am in email contact with people and cannot commit but people can still come forward. For others, I am still looking. Ukraine and Ivory Coast - waiting for the answers here.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
He wouldn't get on with Scaly, would he? "Henry is a particularly brilliant player and I cannot wait to see his exploits this summer." :p

Rather let himself down with the anti-England comments tho; one win in 1973 & they get all lippy!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
vic_orthdox said:
Nath Patrick (Nnanden) has a few Croatian ties. Whether he's a big soccer fan, I'm not quite sure...
Actually, doesn't Hoggy too? His surname sounds like he should have! He was bothered enough to enter a team in the Sportal Fantasy comp. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
An update:

I have got Sweden, Spain, am likely to get Paraguay, Czech answers soon. I have got a Dutch and Ghana fan too.

There are quite a few countries which are still left though:

Ivory Coast
Serbia and Montenegro
Mexico
Angola
Croatia
Japan
France
Switzerland
Togo
Ukraine
Tunisia
S.Arabia

Among the above, if some one can find fans from I Coast, Togo and Tunisia specially, it would be particularly helpful.

Don't know how this will complete really!

PS: I will be sending questions to the dutch guy soon. If there are some additional questions to be asked, fire away.

Edit: Also a French guy will be sent questions soon hopefully. So questions for him also welcome.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Right the countries which are left now:

Ivory Coast
Serbia and Montenegro
Angola
Croatia
Japan
France
Switzerland
Togo
Tunisia
S. Arabia

Any one you feel would be right to interview from these countries?

Thanks.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Interviews recently completed:

Sweden

Mexico

Czech

I am happy to say most countries have been found now. Only a few remain. I would highly appreciate it if some people can help me find the remaining countries:

Ivory Coast
Angola
Togo
Japan

Also, thanks a lot for the support. It has been a lot fun.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
duffer said:
Pratyush, I actually used to work with a guy who was Ivorian. Is that enough for you or do they need to actually live in the country for your interview?
Duffer, any progress?