• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

32 Interviews in 56 days

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pratyush said:
Hah. I thought people would be interested in the last interview.
Nah. Dunno where you dug that muppet up from! :p

Seriously, Liam spoke a lot of sense. Hard to disagree with anything he said.

Re the Ecuadorian interview, with his bigging up of Riquelme was the interview before or after the Arsenal-Villareal semi?! :D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pratyush said:
Yeah, guessed so. Riquelme actually played pretty well, but he looked like his nerve had gone totally before taking the pen. Doesn't bode well for him on the biggest stage of all.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pratyush said:
Socceroos

Also, I am not being able to find other countries. So if any one can suggest or look out, it will be a great help.
I'll put something out on the Derby County message boards - we have fans in some pretty far-flung places (Derby, Matlock, Long Eaton and even Buxton). ;)

Seriously, it might get one or two.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
luckyeddie said:
I'll put something out on the Derby County message boards - we have fans in some pretty far-flung places (Derby, Matlock, Long Eaton and even Buxton). ;)

Seriously, it might get one or two.
Thanks Eddie! :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
Socceroos

Also, I am not being able to find other countries. So if any one can suggest or look out, it will be a great help.
Which countries are you looking for?

It might be that someone on here knows someone who fits the bill...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
Which countries are you looking for?

It might be that someone on here knows someone who fits the bill...
Right..

Code:
Praguay
Sweden
Ivory Coast
Serbia and M
Mexico
Holland 
Angola
Portugal
Ghana
Czech
Croatia
Franze
Switzerland
Togo (yes I can see you laughing at me Marc ;))
Spain
Ukraine
Tunisia
Some of the above, I have sent mails to but haven't recieved mailers back yet.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pratyush said:
Would be tough finding the rarer countries but the internet is huge. Hope to get there by the end. :)
Pratyush, I actually used to work with a guy who was Ivorian. Is that enough for you or do they need to actually live in the country for your interview?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
duffer said:
Pratyush, I actually used to work with a guy who was Ivorian. Is that enough for you or do they need to actually live in the country for your interview?
If he has roots in the country and is a big football fan, that is good enough. :) Also, he should support the country for which the interview questions are asked.

He should not be like an English supporting Australia in cricket. ;)

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Pratyush said:
If he has roots in the country and is a big football fan, that is good enough. :) Also, he should support the country for which the interview questions are asked.

He should not be like an English supporting Australia in cricket. ;)
Ha ha ha, that would never happen, never. Even the greatest glory hunter has standards.