• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

32 Interviews in 56 days

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How can it be good if he thinks the CDMs' chief poseur will win the Golden Boot?!? Even tho France got their standard easy group chief poseur will still flop if their opponents play solidly and are organised. All credibility went down the drain when they came up with that.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyways the first two interviewees seem fairly sensible if a tad optimistic (but I guess you'd expect that).

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Barney Rubble said:
The England interview is good - good call interviewing him instead of me! :)
You and Neil have been awesome helping out with the questions. Actually I would have loved to interview you really.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Thanks James, Brumby. Highly appreciated. I really liked this interview as well. Some superb and insightful answers provided.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I will be sending mail for Portugal next. So any specific questions on Portugal would be great..

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pratyush said:
I will be sending mail for Portugal next. So any specific questions on Portugal would be great..
Three from me:

What on earth happened at the last World Cup?! Is there a feeling that Porugal underachieve at major tournaments generally?

What's the general opinion of Mourinho over in Portugal? Particularly among non-Porto fans.

Finally, is widely known in Portugal why Quim's name causes so much hilarity amongst us English?! :p

James

Cricket Web Owner
You're on a role here Pratyush :)

He certainly seems passionate about his team, maybe overly so.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
Had to have major facial recontruction surgery after a football hit him on the thigh! :p

Nah, seriously he's being mediocre @ Olympiakos (sp?).
:laugh: :laugh:

Best post ever :laugh:

Seriously, you can be confident in your own team, but that's a little disrespectful of other teams.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Seemed a v nice guy, respectful of other teams & realisitc about Costa Rica's chances. Nice to see someone call a winner from outside of the quote-unquote traditional winners too.

The Argentine lad seemed a bit too full of his own team for me. Confirmed a few of my anti-Argentina prejudices tho, which was nice! ;)

Top stuff Pratyush. Really interesting reads.