• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Trivia Thread - SJS Format

BoyBrumby

Englishman
steds said:
Win every game they played? (in 90 minutes)
So close I'll give it to you. One of the teams actually needed extra-time to win one of their games. I was after teams that had 100% records at World Cup finals.

France in 1998 just miss out because they drew 0-0 with Italy in the QFs & needed pens to progress.

Care to name the teams? :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jamee999 said:
U-r-gay (30), Brazil (70), Italy (38), Brazil (02)
Yep. Fair call. :)

I'll let you & Steds fight it out to see who posts the next Q. Normal carpark rules apply, stripped to the waist; no butting, biting or eye-gouging.... :p

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
I'll let you & Steds fight it out to see who posts the next Q. Normal carpark rules apply, stripped to the waist; no butting, biting or eye-gouging.... :p
Corruption of the young 'uns, Brumby?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I always feel slightly proprietorial about threads I start &, as we're only 8 days away from the big KO now, I'm gonna try to bring this back to life. Again.... :unsure:

What seperates Brazil from all the other World Cup winning nations?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Neither of these brothers managed a minute on the pitch despite both being in their national sqaud. Who are they are why are they unique?

I'm not great at making up Trivia questions