• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tipping Comp

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
I was thinking about running a tipping competition for the Worl Cup
only problem is that we wont be able to place money on it...so you only get crowned as the BEST CWWC TIPPER...
if your interested please just post...
i will update later on rules and stuff

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I'm in, despite the fact that I know absolutely nothing about international soccer/football

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep, I'm in. Though we still are about 5 months away. Lots of time to get ready.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
burkey_1988 said:
And you're just a typical ****
I don't think that blanks score in Scrabble.

Mind you, you'd have to be pretty dumb to play four of them simultaneously.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
sorry but my social diary's full....

heck we've got that much time to prepare i'll cancel on the other things... I'm in.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
BoyBrumby said:
I'd be game.

I imagine there's bound to be some kind of Dream Team gubbins somewhere on the net too.
There's definitely going to be some good fantasy games I'm sure - but it's far too early to think about something like this - I suggest that whoever does one sorts out a decent scoring system (assuming there isn't a tipping game set up on the web somewhere)