• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tipping Comp

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
probably, however this isnt about tipping this is about beating your fellow cricketwebbers
and having fun...everything is about having fun
with such a big break between the actual thing and now i thought it owuld give me time to make up rules and not to procrastinate over it...

Blaze

Banned
The Foxtrot said:
probably, however this isnt about tipping this is about beating your fellow cricketwebbers
and having fun...everything is about having fun
with such a big break between the actual thing and now i thought it owuld give me time to make up rules and not to procrastinate over it...

Good on you, you have my backing.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The Foxtrot said:
There's already a pretty universally agreed system of points that I've used in the past (we did try it for a season, but people lost interest)

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
do we wanna include scores into the competition or not?
i think it may be better with them, gives more luck in the competition...

Blaze

Banned
marc71178 said:
There's already a pretty universally agreed system of points that I've used in the past (we did try it for a season, but people lost interest)

Looks like you wern't quick enough this time marco.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Erm no, I just don't see the point in starting something in January when it's not till June.

In fact I do have everything set up ready to have run it when it gets to the time - a simple system that rewards those who get things spot on.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, for whatever reason I`m good with tipping on Cricket Web things, so let`s do it. I`m in.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
I don't think that blanks score in Scrabble.

Mind you, you'd have to be pretty dumb to play four of them simultaneously.
There are only 2 in the set I believe.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Jamee999 said:
There are only 2 in the set I believe.
thats in Junior scrabble
theres 8 in my set
on an unrelated subject Chuck Norris beat the world scrabble champ with just 1 blank and a G

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
33/3from3.3 said:
thats in Junior scrabble
theres 8 in my set
on an unrelated subject Chuck Norris beat the world scrabble champ with just 1 blank and a G
Na you've just been playing Scrabble so much that the print on the tile got worn off, obviously.

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
ok...whats gonna happen is that i am gonna leave this for people to sign up, and when the time comes....maybe like 4 weeks out or something i will dig up this forum and post all the rules and etc....
just remember to come back then...if i could send you a PM i would, but i am not sure if they allow that anymore

Keep signing up...