• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FIFA World Cup Germany 2006

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is about Jack Warner that upsets you so much. Is it because he's outspoken? ...because I agree - he has a big mouth. Is it because you're as mopey as the rest of Jamrock about missing out on Germany? I can understand that too. Getting knocked out in the preliminary round must have been shattering.

Is it that you genuinely think that Jack Warner doesn't need to be informed of who has warmup matches against who? Do you propose that they cut him off from all media and starve him from the information he not only needs to do his job, but that is readily available to everyone anyway? What exactly are you suggesting that people not tell Mr. Warner? I'm just trying to make sense of your gripe.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
All I'm saying is that his approval is not needed. Sure he should be told. He shouldn't try to dictate however what should happen in that situation since there's nothing in the rules against that situation.

Mr Mxyzptlk

He's not saying his approval is needed. He's voicing an opinion. Surely he's allowed to voice an opinion? His opinion is that, so that is what he says. That's all. No crime.

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is about Jack Warner that upsets you so much. Is it because he's outspoken?
Cause he's a UNC member?? :)

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Is it because you're as mopey as the rest of Jamrock about missing out on Germany? I can understand that too. Getting knocked out in the preliminary round must have been shattering.
Thats harsh man... roseboy I wasnt takin dat if I was you dred... leh we ride ah shot for 'im! :D

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
Chelsea is going to win by a HUGE margin, doubt there'll be much catching up.
And Brazil can be beaten but I doubt they'll be!
Except if we play them :ph34r:

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
Like to point out, mightier teams have fallen then Brazil and Chelsea.
For example, when Australia got beaten by the Poms in the Ashes. No one ever thought that the Australians would lose the Ashes, yet they did.
We have a chance...

benchmark00

The Foxtrot said:
For example, when Australia got beaten by the Poms in the Ashes. No one ever thought that the Australians would lose the Ashes, yet they did.
We have a chance...
:laugh:

Ahhh Foxy.

You shouldve used the Australia Vs Bangladesh ODI match as an example.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The Foxtrot said:
We have a chance...
Yeah, for sure. It's a two-horse race after all. I doubt many would've taken Senegal to beat the then reigning champions France in 2002.

Chelsea I can't see being caught, because in a format of 38 games it's very hard to fluke your way to the title. The best team usually wins & after 20 games I think Chelski have dropped something like 5 points.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The Foxtrot said:
We have a chance...

Erm the gap before the Ashes between England and Australia was nowhere near the gap between Australia and Brazil is.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
The Foxtrot said:
We have a chance...
Funniest thing I've read all day - well done..

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
If Greece could win Euro '04, Brazil can be unseated in the World Cup '06.

No team is invincible.
Who are you tipping this time, Liam?

After last time, I think it'll respected a little more!

roseboy64

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
He's not saying his approval is needed. He's voicing an opinion. Surely he's allowed to voice an opinion? His opinion is that, so that is what he says. That's all. No crime.
Ok fine.

roseboy64

The Foxtrot said:
We have a chance...
Of course people did think that except maybe you.