- Kiwis look like they have a pretty good bowling attack. But batting looks average, to below par. Need the improve that a lot if they are going to push past the Super 8s.
- India look pretty solid so far and look the side to beat ATM.
- Pakistan seem to continue their up and down performances from Sri Lanka. But they got some real match winners, who can win a match from no where.
- South Africa look like they will make it into the next round after beating West Indies first up, but don't look that impressive. Got a couple talented players like Smuts, who can create some trouble to the better sides.
- Australia and Sri Lanka are through now pretty much (Sri Lanka still has to beat Nambia). Both put in some average performances against Nepal. But personally I think that more of sign the fact that Nepal are pretty decent. Should push West Indies and Zimbabwe in the plate. I think we will get a better picture of where both sides are after they play each other.
- Bangladesh and England haven't really been tested yet. Though England has been clincial in their victories so far. Will get a better idea after they play each other though.
The man, the mountain, the Mathews. The greatest all rounder since Keith Miller. (Y)
Jaffna Jets CC (Battrick & FTP)
RIP WCC and CW Cricket
Member of the MSC, JMAS and CVAAS
Last edited by chaminda_00; 19-02-2008 at 02:55 AM.