1. When you roll out of bed and check up on the cricket news and then post on forums for long enough to only leave you time to brush your teeth before hurrying to your first class.
2. When you almost planned to do a semester abroad in Australia because India was touring there.
3. When you make up 8 teams of 15 players each in 2 divisions, with 2 overseas players each, in your head so that you can add some substance to the cricket you play against your wall.
4. When you've spent little over a year developing an online cricket game that will probably never reach completion.
5. When you have the pleasure of answering, "Cricket" to the question, "How can you do all these different accents?"
I do most of everything in this thread.
Except maybe the seam in the apple.