11-07-2007, 07:02 AM
Join Date: Jun 2004
Originally Posted by Xuhaib
- When you see an open area of ground your first thought is to the potential of playing cricket on it
- Everytime you want to get rid of a piece of paper you bowl it into the bin.
- Practicing a latecut when alone in the lift...
- When you keep tossing objects high up and trying to catch it....
- When you check cricinfo and cricketweb every 2hours for updates
- When you randomly shout out your favourite cricketer sometime in the day with some sort of commentary quote
- When you put some food in the micorwave for 30 seconds, turn around, settle into a stance, look at where the fielders...step down the track and hit a six, turn back, eat your food
- You practice legspin actions with an apple.
- You plan your toilet visits in between the cricket breaks.
- Your kids are named after cricket players
- When you look at an open space ahead of you, you think to yourself this will make a perfect run up and then you go ahead with your bowling action without a ball
- When you are watching repeat telecast of zim vs bangla 3am in the morning!
- You start calling your old uncle Mushtaq.....Mushee.
- When u wake up in the morning and realize that u slept with ur pads on.
- When youve broken at least 1 light shade in your house due to an expansive drive with a bat
- When u get up in the middle of the nights before the test days to see whether its raining or not
- When u see a racist guy you think automatically that his name is HAIR
- When you play indoor cricket in your friend's basement and keep track of all the averages, stats, etc.
- When your homepage is cricinfo.com
- When you try to find a seam on an apple
Woosh guys that was marathon, feel free to add yours
Hahah I do most of those to be honest.. Accept I don't call my uncle Mushee.. I call my nephew KP sometimes
February 10th 2009 <3
Rest In Peace Fardin
Rest In Peace Sazza