Originally Posted by Xuhaib
- When you see an open area of ground your first thought is to the potential of playing cricket on it
- Everytime you want to get rid of a piece of paper you bowl it into the bin.
- Practicing a latecut when alone in the lift...
- When you keep tossing objects high up and trying to catch it....
- When you check cricinfo and cricketweb every 2hours for updates
- When you put some food in the micorwave for 30 seconds, turn around, settle into a stance, look at where the fielders...step down the track and hit a six, turn back, eat your food
- You practice legspin actions with an apple.
- You plan your toilet visits in between the cricket breaks.
- When you look at an open space ahead of you, you think to yourself this will make a perfect run up and then you go ahead with your bowling action without a ball
- When you are watching repeat telecast of zim vs bangla 3am in the morning!
- When you play indoor cricket in your friend's basement and keep track of all the averages, stats, etc.
- When your homepage is cricinfo.com
Yeah, do all that. Also practice backwards defense randomly when waiting on things like food or drinks.
President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
The NZTailender Supporting XI:
L Vincent, H Rutherford, N Broom, Craig Cachopa, D Brownlie, BJ Watling, D de Boorder+, I Sodhi, B Wheeler, H Bennett, A Milne
R.I.P. Fardin & Craig