My warm up consists of:
1) a slow walk to the clubhouse.
2) to work on upper body strength I reach to the top level of the fridge to grab the beer, this is extended by putting them in the esky.
3) to work on biceps a can is opened and continually contracted and extracted as drinking occurs. This is repeated several times.
4) distance throwing is then practiced by varying the lenth of throwing cans from place of drinking.
5) obstacle training is then done by trying to get back to the field.
P.S. This is an adapted training ritual from "Boonie's tips for preparing for a match".
Cricketweb Colts Captain
Originally Posted by Richard
Hayden > Lehmann
I'm a member of Club Kerry
The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!
Last edited by Mister Wright; 10-12-2003 at 06:21 AM.