More game play options & features
Complete statistical update
- Full schedule of limited overs and 20 over world cup fixtures, including the 20 over world cup game mode.
- New Australian domestic cricket circuit, including first class, one day and 20 over competitions.
- New English cricket competitions, including the 20 over league packed with overseas stars.
- More aggressive and challenging match engine captures the modern game to perfection.
- Play on-line with your English or Australian domestic team.
- Sign reserve overseas players and specialist 20 over players
- Improved vice-captain when skipping matches.
- Complete database of every current first class, list-A limited overs and twenty over player from around the world (over 3000 players).
- Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists.
- New sort and search database interface, including career strike rates for batsmen.
- Accurate batsmen aggression ratings and improved player rating system.
International Cricket Captain 2010 is the most detailed, accurate and exhilarating version yet of the number one cricket management simulator. We’re very excited to bring you a game which not only builds on the iconic series, but takes it to a new level. Can you succeed in the most realistic English domestic season yet, while taking your favourite national side to be top of the test championship? You can also try your hand in the most competitive domestic circuit in the world in the brand new Australian domestic season.
Offering greater control than ever, you will be instantly immersed as you battle to take your side to the top. Whether it is developing your youth players to be the next superstar, or signing the very best cricketers in the world, the Cricket Captain experience has never been so rich. The fast paced world of 20-over cricket is more realistic. With improved opposition and a re-modelled match engine, you’ll face your greatest and most realistic challenge yet in the newest form of the game. Guide your batsmen to get settled quickly and you can see them truly punish the bowling. Should you set defensive fields or try to restrict the scoring with quick wickets. Time things just right and you could produce a performance to win the world cup.
The English domestic season has seen a major overhaul, with a revamped and more competitive transfer system keeping the opposition teams in perfect balance decades into the future. You can now play two overseas stars in the expansive 20 over tournament as well as a reserve player if your main overseas is unavailable for selection. Playing the new Australian domestic career is a truly challenging experience. The quality of cricket is exceptional and the contract section pushes your talent, as you decide if the grade cricketers are good enough for your state team as well as which international cricketers you want to play in the 20 over competition.
Team and squad selection has been improved with new statistics views, including career strike rates for batsmen, new quick views for averages, and the ability to sort tables with a range of new filters.
International player ratings have also been improved in this edition, making the international career more realistic. With the 20 over world cup now occurring every two years, the hectic international schedule will offer another fantastic challenge in International Cricket Captain 2010.