International Cricket Captain 2008 is the most realistic and in-depth cricket management game to date. Take charge of a domestic or international team and experience the highs and lows of cricket management on the road to ultimate glory. You control all aspects of the team's progress; from transfers, team selection and training, to detailed match tactics. Only International Cricket Captain gives you the thrill of captaining real cricket players throughout the domestic and international seasons.
Minimum PC Specification: 1GHz processor or higher, System Memory. 256MB (98SE/ME/XP/2000) 512MB (VISTA)(we would advise that you turn off any background programs under Windows Vista to improve software performance), Windows Operating System. 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 300 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM x 4, DirectX 9.0 compatible Graphics Card with 64 MB of Video Memory*, *Please note: International Cricket Captain 2008 does not support Integrated/Onboard graphics chipsets and laptops. You can try the demo on your machine to see if it will work before purchase. You will need a DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card (16 bit), DirectX 9.0c (included in the download), Keyboard and Mouse.
- Complete player database containing every player currently playing first class or List-A limited overs cricket from around the world. (Over 3000 players)
- Comprehensive domestic and international fixtures for 2008 and all future scheduled fixtures.
- More game play options with NEW coaching and player development attributes
- NEW youth player options, develop and select youth players in your first team squad
- NEW and improved match screen, including an all-new integrated ball-tracker and statistics window
- Improved 3D game highlights with an extensive range of NEW diving and slip catch animations
- Optimised game engine speeds up game play
- Improved new player generation keeps the game realistic for over 100 years
- Accurate and up to date rules reflecting the latest regulations.
- Track your bowler's performance with realistic ball dynamics accurately simulating bowling speeds, spin and swing