The Aussie's are back in town! After two decades of Ashes disappointments, England at last have a team capable of giving the Aussie's a run for their money. But will they? The return of the critically acclaimed International Cricket Captain series allows English and Australian fans the opportunity to captain the team of their choice to victory or defeat in the Ashes 2005.
International Cricket Captain 2005 allows the player to take charge of the domestic or international team of their choice and steer that team through full seasons. The player controls all aspects of their teams progress, from transfers, squad and team selection, and training to detailed match tactics such as choosing bowlers, planning their line of attack and setting their fields.
Minimum PC Specifications:
CPU: Pentium 200MHz processor (or equivalent), RAM: 32MB, Video: Direct3D compatible graphics card with 4Mb ram, HD: 150MB of free space, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Full English Domestic Season including: the new twenty over cup, the county championship, the national league and one-day cups.
- Full international calendar of test matches and one-day internationals.
- The World Cup every four years including West Indies 2007.
- The Ashes 2005, as well the great historic ashes series: 1948, 1953, 1981 & 1986.
- Player Database: Comprehensive and up-to-date database featuring full statistics for every first class cricketer in the test playing nations. Each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses.
- The Match Screen: Play and watch individual matches. Change tactics, select the highlight level for watching the action and view detailed stats and graphs of all the action.
- Transfers: Improve your squad by offering contracts to experienced, youth or overseas players.