Rockingham Software is proud to announce that the popular Cricket Coach series is returning for the new cricket season. This years title will be available both direct from www.cricketcoachgame.com, and in retail stores from the end of May.
Cricket Coach 2007 allows gamers to take control of any international or domestic team from around the world and lead them to victory. Build a star-studded team over several seasons through careful management, and then take full control of on field matters, viewing your team's performances on the exciting 2D overhead match view.
The Cricket Coach development team has taken on board comments from fans of the game and have introduced a host of new features. "We're delighted to have included so many of the features suggested by fans", said programmers Oli Norwell and Glenn Stiemens. "Adding in the ability to let the action unfold without the need for constant mouse clicking has opened the game up to more casual cricket fans, and improved the experience for hardcore fans of the genre".
Building on a successful 2006 season, Cricket Coach 2007 looks set to bowl cricket fans over and firmly establish itself as the leading player in the cricket management world. Full details of the retail release will follow shortly, fans can discuss the upcoming title on Rockingham Software's message board, at www.cricketcoachgame.com/forum
New for 2007:
- All new International Series mode that allows you to pit two of the international teams against each other in a series of games. Play a series of up to 5 Test Matches, One Day Internationals or 20 Over Internationals. This mode provides 'instant play' and makes it easy to setup your own 'Ashes' series.
- All new auto-play feature. Rather than clicking your mouse button every over you can now sit back and watch the action unfold. Perfect for those who enjoy sitting back and watching a day's cricket unfold.
- Improved interface - a completely new look for 2007. Smaller fonts and a vastly improved layout ensure the game is even more absorbing than before. New for 2007 is a simple scoreboard match view, showing just the key pieces of information, perfect for those who like to keep it simple.
- For the first time in a cricket management simulation, take full control over international central contracts - choosing when to rest players from the rigours of domestic cricket.
- Reflecting real life many nations now play Twenty Over international matches as well as ODIs and Tests.