Features and More Screen Shots
30 Aug 2005
By: James Nixon
Rockingham Software have released further screenshots along with a features list for their upcoming game Cricket Coach.
* Features all 10 Test Match playing teams along with over 100 county/state teams from around the world.
* 2D Overhead match view, watch all the action as it happens. Plus watch replays of any ball, and highlights from any other game played.
* View latest scores from around the grounds as your game progresses.
* Database of over 2000 current players complete with up to date career domestic and international statistics.
* A realistic transfer system - will you opt for home grown talent or fill your side with Kolpak stars?
* Comprehensive test match and ODI championship rankings system - can you lead Bangladesh's troops to the top of the world or even halt the Australian decline?
* Decide on your team selection - can you risk playing an inform youngster in the place of tiring older legs?
* Manage your team's on field aggression both when batting and bowling.
* Position your fielders anywhere on the field - will you be a traditional or forward thinking captain?
* Deal with constantly changing pitch and weather conditions.
* Fully customisable player search facility makes it quick and easy to locate the best players to sign.
(click here for larger versions)