International Cricket Captain 05
15 Jul 2005
By: James Nixon
The Aussie's are back in town! After two decades of Ashes disappointments, England at last have a team capable of giving the Aussie's a run for their money. But will they? The return of the critically acclaimed International Cricket Captain series allows English and Australian fans the opportunity to captain the team of their choice to victory or defeat in the Ashes 2005.
International Cricket Captain 2005 allows the player to take charge of the domestic or international team of their choice and steer that team through full seasons. The player controls all aspects of their teams progress, from transfers, squad and team selection, and training to detailed match tactics such as choosing bowlers, planning their line of attack and setting their fields.
- Full English Domestic Season including: the county championship, the national league, one-day cups, and 20:20 competitions.
The Ashes 2005, as well as the great historic ashes series: 1948, 1953, 1981 & 1986.
- Full international calendar of test matches and one-day internationals.
The World Cup including West Indies 2007
- Playing Conditions: bounce, wear, weather and light vary from fixture to fixture, and change during individual matches.
- Coach and physio: a key player injured or out of form? Book him in for a session with the coach or physio.
- Line and Length: set a line and length for your bowlers. Select a full length or send a bouncer to rile the tail-enders.
- Two Player: captain any of the Test playing nations and compete against a friend in either a Test or one-day series.
- World Rating System: featuring the top ten bowlers and batsman.